Beyond the Core Subjects
At Oak Harbor Christian School, we provide a well-rounded education that develops the whole child. In addition to core subjects, we engage in the following additional subjects to enrich your child's learning experience:
- Art & Music Appreciation: Students are introduced to masterworks and techniques meant to cultivate an appreciation for the beauty of God's creative gifts.
- Art: Hands-on art classes allow students to explore methods like drawing, painting, sculpting, and more to awaken their own creativity.
- Music: From singing to instruments, music classes teach students to glorify God through song while acquiring musical skills.
- Physical Education: PE classes instill the importance of physical fitness and good sportsmanship. Students participate in team sports and activities.
- Spanish: 8th graders can take beginning Spanish to gain exposure to a second language and new cultures.
- Bible: Daily Bible lessons focus on scripture reading, memorization, and application to support students' spiritual growth.