- To give opportunity for physical, mental and spiritual growth in group and individual experiences with peers, equipment and learning materials.
- To develop an assurance of God’s love for the child and encourage a loving response to God and others.
- To give a sense of achievement at the child’s own level of accomplishment, building self-esteem and regard for the worth of others.
- To develop readiness skills for listening, speaking, following directions and good work habits in preparation for kindergarten.
- To encourage creativity and self-expression in all curricular areas.
- To lead up to the Oak Harbor Christian School academic kindergarten. The preschool program is not a prerequisite to that program nor does it guarantee admission into it.