Thematic Based Curriculum
- Bible: stories, story re-enactment, songs, and Bible verse memorization.
- Language Arts and Reading (readiness): phonics, alphabet recognition, letter formation, vocabulary growth, rhyming, opposites, listening to and enjoying stories, sequencing, and following directions.
- Mathematics: shapes and number recognition and formation, counting, one-to-one correspondence and patterning.
- Social Studies: learning about self, family and community.
- Science: exploratory center where students are introduced to the beauty of God’s natural and physical world.
- Music: listening to music and expressing ourselves through singing and rhythm activities.
- Art: working with different mediums, while learning to cut, paste, experiment and create.