Your child's education is a primary Biblical principle and we are thankful that you are considering placing your child at Oak Harbor Christian School to support you and your family in that education process.
Oak Harbor Christian School is more than “reading and writing taught from a God-world view”. It is a community of parents seeking to educate their children to be the best they can be to God’s glory in body, mind and spirit.
If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to call the office or [Contact Us]. If you would like to spend some time in the classroom we invite you with open arms. [Schedule a tour now]. Come and see how your child could be blessed!
The following forms must be submitted with the appropriate registration fee * for your child to be considered registered:
- Registration forms – Family Application for Admission
- Student Application for Admission / Kindergarten Readiness / Parent Questionnaire
- OHCS Statement of Faith/Society Membership Agreement -The OHCS Society is the governing body which elects the Board and from which Board members are nominated, your participation is encouraged.
- Income Survey
- Tuition Payment Plan
- State of Washington Certificate of Immunization Status (must be received before the start of school).
* Feb 1 - Mar 15 fee is $50 which will be credited later towards tuition
Mar 16 - Jun 14 fee is $100
Jun 15th and after fee is $200